If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Bright & Boho-Inspired . . .

I am such a sucker for anything bright and whimsical.  Don't get me wrong, I completely appreciate classic neutrals and oh-so-often wonder if I should tone things down a bit to give off that more sophisticated & simple vibe.  But when it comes right down to it, nothing makes me gasp in sheer delight quite as much as when I see vibrant colors exploding all over a party.

That's why this Boho Wedding Shoot Inspiration, brought to you by Brienne Michelle Photography via Style Me Pretty, gave me such a thrill!  See for yourself . . .





















Now don't those colors just make you swoon?  Ah, I LOVE Wedding Wednesday and I sure hope you do too! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment