If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sweet on S'mores: A House-warming Delight!

Now, I really didn't think anything could top a coffee & donut bar of a house-warming party, until I found this absolutely amazing s'more bar by Cookie Creatives . . . which just so happens to be perfect for a backyard hayride or pumpkin-carving party as well . . .



I love these tagged roasting sticks too . . .


And why not send your guests home with a little favor kit of their own?


Don't you just love that?  What's more,  the other day I saw all of these brand new flavors of marshmallows with flavors & colors that are just perfect for fall, like caramel & vanilla swirl . . .yum!

A little more inspiration for you . . .









I want a s'more bar! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I have been on a smores kick recently...we've been grilling a lot and after dinner while the grill's still hot, we roast marshmallows. Seeing this idea, I totally want to have a smores party like this now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just moved into a new a few weeks ago and we hosted our very own s'mores housewarming party modeled after this idea. It was so much fun and a huge hit! If you get the chance check out my own blog post about it...
    http://yummayumma.blogspot.com/2012/11/smores-housewarming-party.html

    ReplyDelete