If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekend Treat: A Hallow's Eve Dessert Table . . .


Well, I know it is the weekend and I normally leave you alone for a couple of days, but I just couldn't resist sharing this simple & sweet little 'Hallow's Eve' dessert table with you.  Brought to you by Shauna Young via Twig & Thistle, I just thought it was too much fun to wait all weekend!  And best of all, everything in these pictures comes from TARGET!!  I'll be brief and just get to the good stuff.  Behold . . .











So cute, right?  Okay, that is all!  Go back to enjoying your weekend:)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I'm a big fan of the cutsey Halloween stuff vs the scary gory stuff. I love the bats and the marshmallow ghosts or mummies or whatever they are!

    ReplyDelete