If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pleasingly Personal: Custom Melamine . . .

Okay, I am going to be completely honest here.  There are times I know that pulling out my fantastic dinnerware to eat out on the patio is completely ridiculous.  Yes, there are oh-so-many nights when I absolutely go for it.  But on those extra casual evenings, I feel a bit absurd . . . and drab paper plates just make me shudder.

Well all of my worries went the way of the wind the minute I discovered these amazing custom melamine plates & platters.  All of the carefree, effortless 'I just threw this dinner together in five minutes' attitude with all of the 'chic' I need, to boot!  I love them . . . love them!  And did I mention they were BPA free, dishwasher friendly, and completely break proof from slippery little fingers!  Ah, fab meets function, at last!

A few by Clairebella . . . .






Clairebella Personalized Plates $32.00-Personalized plates, monogrammed plates, melamine plates


And my favorites, by Sincerely Yours Paper . . .








Hula Hoop Melamine Plate

Not sure you can commit to an entire plate set?  These personalized platters are stylish & chic and make excellent gifts, right?


A few more goodies from Clairebella . . .









A couple from Lipstick Shades . . .




A Rouge & Co favorite . . .






And more from SYP . . .




Ticking Stripe Melamine Platter: Lobster


And how's this for a gift, a personalized platter with a set of custom recipe cards for that lovely chef in your life.


Ticking Platter and Scalloped Recipe Card Set: Silverware


Who knew melamine could be so fabulous?!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment