If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Glimmer & Glitz: A Glittering New Trend for the Glamour Girl . . .


If you are anything like me, you have walked by the glitter paper at your local craft store a thousand times, snubbing your nose at how tacky and terrible it is.  But then I spotted all of these fabulous banners & party goods and the very glitter that made me gag now makes me gasp in delight.  Done right, this stuff just exudes old Hollywood glamour and pure vintage charm.  Take a look . . .

Beautiful Banners . . .










Fabulous Fonts . . .


And party decorations that really add some shine . . .







Even as a placemat . . .


Or a place for your party favors  . . .


A Sparkly Circle Garland . . .



Or cards & invitations . . .



This stuff is downright glitter gorgeous, no?  I stand corrected!  In fact, don't be surprised if my entire house is a-shine with old Hollywood glam Christmas decorations this year.  But who's thinking that far ahead?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment