If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Sweet & Special: Valentine's Day Surprise!!

I don't know about you, but right around this time of year is when I can feel my post-holiday blues fading and the promise of spring, warm air, and sunshine peeking through the winter dreariness. 

What certainly helps my happiness along is the gorgeous color combination of Valentine's Day...pinks & reds that offer just the right amount of romance and girliness to warm up these chilly days and get me excited to cuddle with my own little brood of valentines.  

So here is a bunch of inspiration to not only make your heart skip a beat, but maybe give you a few ideas about how to make the Valentine's Day morning or evening dinner special at your house too!  See for yourself . . .


Why not fancy things up for a festive dinner . . .



Or, just this once, indulge in a little strawberry milk.  It just looks so perfect for Valentine's Day, don't you think?



Always love a good owl, no matter what the holiday . . .



$ Store finds for a very special breakfast for the kiddos . . .


Treats for your little's lunchbox or movie night with the family . . .


Loving these cut-out paper hearts on lollipop sticks:)


Striped straws & lace doilies on vintage milk bottles?  YES!

 
Such a fun holiday where you don't have to wear yourself into exhaustion!  Just a sweet, pretty little pink table and a few yummy treats to warm your favorite hearts on a cold late winter day in February:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Think I'm loving the pinks with gray! Adds a sophisticated air to the occasion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Hope you don't mind if I link you to my Blog. Great family Fun for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete