If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Backyard Beautiful: Entertaining Under the Stars, Part 5 . . .

Wow, five weeks sure have flown by!  I can't believe we have come to the end of our series . . . I still have so much inspiration to show you.  But, as we wrap up summer and the kids head back to school, I suppose it is time to prepare for the cold months ahead and start dreaming of tricks, treats, & turkey.

But that sure doesn't mean we can't squeeze a few more moments out in the lovely outdoors before it is too late!  And just wait until you see all of the autumn awesomeness I have for you this week . . .



How about this pom-pom perfect spot for a picnic?





Nothing says 'back to school' dinner like a big basket of apples for a centerpiece . . .



Got a big brick building for a neighbor, no worries!



Fall fabulousness . . .



And I saved my favorite for last . . .


Now tell me that isn't the perfect way to wrap up our series and kiss sweet summer goodbye!  Have an amazing weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment