If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Juneberry Baby: Sesame Street Party (but Fabulous...I promise!)



Okay, so you know how we talked last week about how our little ones will eventually reach an age where they won't want anything to do with our brilliant birthday party theme ideas?

Well, I am pleased to announce that Kate from And Everything Sweet has officially solved this heartbreaking dilemma!  She managed to take an everyday 'Sesame Street' party theme and turn it into one of the most amazingly terrific child's parties I have ever seen!

Feast your eyes on this....





















Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!!! Love all the color and the goldfish and crayon idea is cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful?! So over the top & amazing down to every last detail!! Kate is a woman after my own party-planning heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!!! I would need to take a week off of work to accomplish something like this! I love it and it definitely has the wheels turning for a great 3rd birthday party in August!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, I would love to see pictures of how the party turns out in August! Good luck & happy planning!!!

    ReplyDelete