If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Wonderful Wall of Paper Flowers . . .

I know we have ventured into the world of paper flowers before, but as it is Spring and so absolutely lovely outside, I thought taking another stroll down such a beautiful path was definitely in order!

Now after searching for a bit of inspiration to send your way, I have to say I am quite tempted to fill my walls with the lovely blooms in all sorts of corals, peaches, & white.  But my poor husband may very well think I've lost it, so I will restrain myself and cover the Juneberry Lane wall instead:)  Take a look . . .



Perfect for a wedding backdrop . . .



And a simple cluster looks gorgeous anywhere . . .






Even Sephora took a stab at it . . .


Brighten up the entryway . . .


Or even spruce up the nursery . . .


Oh so very pretty, don't you think?  Just add a little cluster above the breakfast table and watch how your entire day just brightens up!!  
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea. It seems like they would get really dusty.

    ReplyDelete