If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Perfectly Packed: Terrific Tiffin Lunchboxes!

All of your school supplies are bought, your little ones have worn & dirtied their brand new back-to-school outfits, and you are finally getting into the groove of getting everyone up & out the door on time.   You deserve a little something of your own, and these lovely tiffins are just the thing to get you excited about your own fresh start.

You can start saving $$$ for the holidays (yikes!) by bringing your lunch from home and also make sure your meal is full of nutritious goodness too!

I am losing my mind for these gorgeous hand-painted lovelies from Nkuku.  Sure, you can't wash them in the dishwasher, but who cares?  The extra minutes you get to spend just gazing at them while hand-washing makes it all worth it . . .

(via Nkuku)

 (via Nkuku)

(via Nkuku)

(via Nkuku)

Or how about these colorful cuties from Cost Plus World Market?  Is warm your style?


Or cool?


This two-tier, turquoise number works just fine too . . .


I love the little message this sweet tiffin sends you off with everyday . . .

(courtesy of Ten Thousand Villages)

And this next one is near & dear to my heart, as I just picked it out for my husband and it will be arriving any day.  In an effort to get him eating healthy, I have been packing his lunch everyday, and after having great success with my son's stainless steel lunch container, I am excited to get to put everything together in something as fantastic as this.

The bag is made entirely from recycled cotton scraps, which were collected from India, and although he was a bit skeptical at first, I know he will be a fan the very first day he opens this convenient little guy up and takes his first bite with the re-usable bamboo utensils!





Alright, alright, I am a total lunch-packing dork.  I get an insane surge of happiness looking at both of my boys' packed lunch boxes in the refrigerator-such a regular, mundane task, but I just feel so darn accomplished after completing it.

So whether you are headed to work or just enjoying your quiet afternoon outside sans kiddos, take a minute to treat yourself to your own back-to-school supply.  You (nor your shrinking waistline or bulging wallet) won't regret it!!




Photobucket

1 comment: