Ahh, palette of grey, yellow, & white . . . how I absolutely love you. And vintage fabric tablecloths & ornate white chandelier style dessert stands are enough to make any girl swoon.
See these amazing grey & yellow brownie flags? They are made out of Japanese Washi Tape and you can find an absolutely lovely roll of your own tape here.
Just love these mixed & matched rosettes, handmade using dollies and vintage looking paper! I do believe we have a tutorial for tomorrow . . .
This doily-adorned banner reading “The Sweet Bar” just ties all of the details together!
And don't the white dessert stands with hanging crystals – together with the miniature wooden chairs & bird cage – add a distinctive vintage feeling to the entire design?
Stay tuned tomorrow for rosette making at its finest . . .
GREY & YELLOW PARTY: Courtesy of the Hostess Blog
– Dessert Table Design & Concept: Katie & Alice of KaLice Events
– Photography: KaLice Events
– Homemade Sweets: KaLice Events
– Miniature Wooden Chairs: JoAnn’s
– Mini Bird Cage: World Market
– Grey & Yellow Floral Table Cloth: Target
– Craft Paper: Michael’s & JoAnn’s
– Dessert Stands: Various local stores